Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
NosalCentral understands the importance of appearing in the search engines within the first search results and preferably in the first page of Google results. First and foremost, organic (website keyword optimization) is essential. Examples of this would include SEO friendly page titles, page links, image alt tags and content that is keyword focused.
Our work starts with an SEO Evaluation:
Our evaluation is not a canned report that a SEO tool is generating. We take the time to personally look at your site and the keywords that are best for you. Here are some of the things we review:
- Determining where you currently rank in Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Researching your competitors
- Research and define Keywords for your product / service
- Documenting Troubled Areas
- Recommendations for Improvement
Our focus is on helping you increase the value of your website presence, so that you can be found in your local area, by the right keywords with engaging content for your customers. Contact Us for an SEO Evaluation.
When is the last time you pulled out the big yellow book to find a product or service that you were in need of? If your like most, you don’t remember. Today customers go to the internet, search in Google, Bing or Yahoo to find the product / service they need.
Do I need SEO help?
- Are your customers finding your website?
- Are you on page one, page two… or page 488 of the search results?
- Are you in the running for being seen based on your keywords and branding?
- Are you customers visiting your website and digging deeper or exiting immediately?
If you are like most business owners you don’t know the answers to these questions. We can help – Contact Us for a quote.